Do you find that after the working week is done there is a void? Like a whole part of who you truly are is missing.
In this episode, I’m joined by Ketaki Vaidya Senior Software Engineer at Oracle and Host of the “Personal Branding for Professionals” Podcast.
We talk about having a personal purpose, something which expresses who you are, along with practical tips and advice for building a brand at work. Watch or listen below:
In this episode we talk about:
- What is personal branding – your reputation, what you do others know of you
- How trying to be someone else is not the answer.
- The courage and vulnerability with being authentically you
- The two types of people at work and how keeping your head down and working hard won’t cut it
- Why you should treat your manager as a partner
- Start nominating yourself
- Ketaki recommends having biweekly check-ins with your manager
Head over to Linked in and tag me a post – what did you take away today?
Learn more about Ketaki’s podcast here. “Personal Branding for Professionals” https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI8Fc3BjS8_8czmZDXXe7Uw