How many times have you had a setback and told yourself one of these things?
Successful people are just lucky
I’m not good enough, I tried but I can’t do it.
Whenever we fail to do the self-care and adopt the mindset strategies every day, a failure or rejection can feel like the reason to admit defeat.
So I wanted to share 5 strategies for your toolkit, practise these regularly and I know you will make the progress you really desire, listen or watch the full episode to learn more:
- Your Identity holds the key
2. Take the stoic assessment
What’s the worst that can happen? And if it did what would you do?
What’s the best possible outcome if I do anyway?
3. What would you say to your best friend
Be empathetic, shake it off, ask yourself ‘What next?’
Get super solution focussed
That didn’t work, what do I try next?
4. Learn to celebrate the struggle, the trying, the small wins and marginal gains.
5. Be in it for the long game
I hope that you use these to follow your path to wherever, no matter what gets in your way.